* According to PWInsider, James Storm and Magnus are not under contract with TNA. Both men asked to be let out of their deals due to the fact that TNA runs less shows than they have in the past, meaning they are making less money. The current plan is to have both men work the TV tapings, while being able to find other work to supplement their TNA work.
* Austin Aries will see his contract expire after Slammiversary so he will be in the same situation as Storm and Magnus. Given the changing landscape of their business, TNA is adjusting their view on how they will promote themselves going forward. TNA is very open to working with Jeff Jarrett and Global Force Wrestling.
* Low Ki, Samuel Shaw and Gunner have officially parted ways with TNA. The trio tweeted their goodbyes and thanked everyone at the company. Low Ki's profile has been moved to the alumni page, while Shaw and Gunner are taking independent bookings.
* TNA released a sneak peek of their new Digital Originals, coming this summer on their YouTube channel. The lineup includes My First Day, EC3 Fireside Chat, Knockouts Workout, The Question Mark and Throwback Thursday Theatre.
* TNA is returning to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida for eight TV tapings from July 22nd to July 30th. According to their website, they are taping a combination of Impact Wrestling, Xplosion and One Night Only events.
* Davey Richards and Angelina Love announced that they are married. Also, Matt Hardy and Reby Sky welcomed the birth of their first child. Congratulations to both couples!
* PWInsider reports that Eric Tompkins and Simon Edwards, who worked as video editors and producers, have given notice that they are leaving TNA.
* Jeff Hardy will return to action at the TNA live event on September 17th in York, Pennsylvania. This will be TNA's first house show in almost a year. Tickets are on sale here.
* Destination America recorded its best May ever, thanks to the premieres of Impact Wrestling, Ghost Asylum and BBQ Pitmasters. Read the press release here.
* TNA officials held a conference call with talents to discuss ways TNA can better connect with fans and raise their profile. Apparently social media was talked about the most.