* Dixie Carter announced that TNA has signed a new TV deal in Romania. Impact Wrestling will air on Discovery Romania on Saturdays at midnight.
* During a promotional tour in the UK, Drew Galloway stated that he wants to win the TNA world title and become the first traveling world champion since Ric Flair. Read the following interviews: Royal Ramblings | Daily Record | The American
* With the help of Impact Wrestling, Destination America recorded its best first quarter ever and ranked in the Top 20 fastest growing cable networks for the quarter. Read the press release here.
* The Great Sanada and Hector Guerrero have officially parted ways with TNA. Both of their profiles have been moved to the alumni section on TNA's website.
* Garett Bischoff has been removed from the TNA roster page, while Micah and Eli Drake have been added. Also, Jade and Marti Bell (of the Dollhouse) have been added to the Knockouts website.
* According to PWInsider, TNA is planning to induct someone outside the company into the Hall of Fame this year. The deal has yet to be finalized, but sources say that it's not Jeff Jarrett.
* According to PWInsider, TNA have registered to trademark Dirty Heels, The Rising and #StandUp. Dirty Heels is the tag team name for Bobby Roode and Austin Aries, while The Rising and #StandUp are both related to Drew Galloway.
* Taz revealed on his Human Podcast Machine that his TNA contract was ending in the Summer and he was planning on leaving to pursue other things. He also revealed that his paycheck was a little late (which TNA was apologetic for) which is why he didn't do voice-overs in Nashville. He enjoyed most of his time in TNA and wished them the best in the future.
* The Denver Post has confirmed that Bobby Lashley will fight James Thompson at Bellator 138 on June 19 in St. Louis, Missouri. The event will be broadcast live on Spike TV.