* TNA producer Bryan Edwards announced that he is leaving the company. He tweeted: "I would like to thank @ImpactWrestling for the past 7 years! I've had the opportunity to travel the world, meet amazing people and I have so many great memories. Thank you for an unforgettable 7 year run."
* Pro Wrestling Dot Net is reporting that Eddie Edwards suffered a broken heel during his match with Davey Richards at the Xtravaganza special. No word yet on the timetable for his recovery.
* ImpactWrestling.com posted an inspirational story where Davey Richards responded to a medical emergency during a flight from the UK. The article notes that, in addition to being a wrestler, Richards is a firefighter and Critical Care Flight Paramedic.
* In an interview with Mancunian Matters, Bobby Lashley revealed he is returning to Bellator MMA soon. "I have a contract in front of me right now for Bellator and I'm looking forward to that," he said. "We’ll sign this contract and this year I hope I'll be fighting for the world title."
* At the EPW "One Night Only" event in Rome, Taryn Terrell defeated Madison Rayne to retain the Knockouts Championship while Bobby Roode defeated Magnus to become the #1 contender to the TNA World Title. Jeremy Borash attended the event and posted a video on Instagram here.
* Gunner recently traveled with Marc Mero as part of the "Dream Big" tour in North Carolina. He tweeted: "Representing @IMPACTWRESTLING @TNADixie @DestAmerica. Speaking to kids today with @MarcMero on bullying and dreams."
* Yahoo posted an interview with Will Ferrell regarding his stunt with Taryn Terrell in the movie "Daddy's Home". The article mentions Taryn as a TNA wrestler, as Ferrell praised her toughness.
* The profiles for Homicide and Rhino have been moved to the alumni section on TNA's website. Homicide returned to the indies while Rhino returned to WWE at the NXT tapings in Orlando.