* TNA released a video of EC3 and Tyrus taking a shot at the Funkasaurus gimmick from WWE.
* Dixie Carter tweeted: "Canada - you NOW can watch full episodes of @IMPACTWRESTLING online. NEW episodes every Saturday at 10am ET. Watch now: impac.tw/1ERZYNP"
* One Night Only: Rivals – which was taped last September in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina – will premiere February 6th on pay-per-view. Bob Ryder noted on Twitter that the March One Night Only event will "present British Boot Camp 2 to fans in the U.S."
* Taryn Terrell filmed a stunt for the movie "Daddy's Home" during halftime at a recent New Orleans Pelicans game. In the scene, Taryn played a cheerleader who got hit in the face with a basketball by Will Ferrell. Check out the coverage: Sports Illustrated | Fox Sports | Hollywood Reporter
* According to PWInsider, Velvet Sky was "fired" on Impact Wrestling because her contract was indeed expiring. Her profile has been removed from the TNA roster page, although her photos are still available at the Knockouts website.
* According to PWInsider, John Gaburick made the call to have darker lighting for the January 7th Impact as a way to get the attention of the TV viewers on the ring. The following night's tapings were far more lit, so this is reportedly a work in progress in addition to their production issues.
* Congratulations to Christy Hemme and her husband, Charley, on the birth of their baby daughter. She tweeted a photo with the message: "Welcome to the world my magical lil precious baby girl! Charlie Rose Patterson, born 1/6/15 weight 6 pounds 15 ounces."
* Associated Press published an article promoting TNA's move to Destination America. Dixie Carter noted that Impact will scale back on crash TV and return to quality matches and sensible angles, as well as include more input from social media and incorporate elements of reality TV.
* TNA released a promo for Robbie E, who is returning to Impact Wrestling fresh off his stint on The Amazing Race. In the video, Robbie said he wants to showcase his skills more and become the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Check out the footage here.
* Dixie Carter, Mr. Anderson and Chris Melendez appeared at the Television Critics Association to promote TNA's move to Destination America. Read the following articles: Deadline | IGN
* TNA did some major promotion, including TV commercials and a half-page ad in USA Today, to hype the season premiere of Impact Wrestling on Destination America.